WalliM – Diogo Telo de Castro Rodrigues (hereinafter referred to as WalliM) may occasionally use two main categories of "cookies": "cookies" within online sites and "cookies" within direct electronic communication channels, and in both categories, Users or Customers can always disable them.
WalliM uses "cookies" on its online sites to improve the performance and browsing experience of Users and Customers, increasing response speed and efficiency and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
The use of "cookies" helps online sites recognize Users' and Customers' devices the next time they visit, and in some cases, it is essential for their operation.
The "cookies" used by WalliM, across all its channels, do not collect personal information that allows the identification of Users or Customers, storing only generic information, such as the form or geographic location of access and how Users use the channels, among others. The "cookies" only retain information related to Users' and Customers' preferences, without recording personal identifiers.
Users, Service Recipients, and Customers can, at any time, through the internet browsing application they use ("browser"), decide to be notified about receiving "cookies" and block their entry into their system.
Regarding the type of intended purposes, WalliM may occasionally, whenever necessary, use three different types of "cookies," according to the following specifications:
1. Essential cookies: Some "cookies" are essential for accessing specific areas of online channels, allowing navigation and the use of their applications, such as accessing secure areas of the sites through user registration. Without these "cookies," the services requiring them cannot be provided.
2. Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies allow remembering user preferences regarding navigation on online sites, avoiding the need to reconfigure and personalize each visit.
3. Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to analyze how users use online sites, highlighting articles or services that may be of interest to users. Analytical cookies monitor site performance and identify the most popular pages, the most effective page-to-page connection method, or determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used solely for statistical creation and analysis, never collecting personally identifiable information.
With these purposes, WalliM can provide a high-quality experience to Users, Service Recipients, or Customers, customizing information and offers and identifying or correcting any problems that may arise in their use.
Concerning the type of validity, there are two types of "cookies":
1. Permanent cookies: These are cookies that are stored on the devices used to access channels (computers, mobile phones, etc.) at the level of the internet browsing application ("browser") used. They are used whenever Users or Customers visit any channel, usually directing navigation according to the user's or customer's interests, allowing WalliM to provide a more personalized service.
2. Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are generated and are only available until the session is closed. The next time the Customer/User accesses their internet browser ("browser"), the cookies will no longer be stored. The obtained information allows managing sessions, identifying problems, and providing a better browsing experience.
Users, Service Recipients, or Customers can disable part or all of the "cookies" at any time. They must follow the instructions available in each of the internet browsing applications used ("browser"). However, by deactivating them, they may lose access to some features of the sites.
Within the scope of direct electronic communication channels, WalliM may also use "cookies" when opening different electronic communications sent, such as newsletters and email, for statistical purposes, allowing knowing if these communications are opened and verifying clicks through links or ads within those communications.
In this category of "cookies" as well, Users, Service Recipients, or Customers always have the possibility to disable the sending of electronic communications through the specific option in the footer of these communications.